Types of product
Choose the type of product that best covers your needs.s
SealPath Enterprise On-premise is installed on your company’s servers, enabling you to control 100% of the infrastructure.
SealPath Enterprise SaaS enables you to avoid managing server components and provides the same operability as the on-premise version.
It is designed for managed service providers who wish to complement their portfolio of applications with a powerful IRM solution.
Designed for individuals, SealPath Professional enables users to protect and control their confidential information in a simple, convenient way.
SealPath IRM protection and control platform
Different deployment options with the same power and functionality.
SealPath Enterprise On-Premise
- Total control of the infrastructure by the customer.
- Simple deployment based on the Windows Server platform.
- Integrated with AD or LDAP and other corporate systems.
- Customisation (look&feel, invitations to third parties, etc.)
- Everything is kept on the premises. All the data is in your data centre.
SealPath Enterprise SaaS
- SealPath in the cloud. No local deployment on servers.
- Can be integrated with AD/LDAP through the Connector or ADFS.
- Rapid start-up with minimum IT resources.
- Your files and documents are protected locally. They are not uploaded to the cloud.
- The application can be integrated with files, document managers, etc.
SealPath MSP Edition
Specially designed for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) who wish to provide an IRM solution as a service. It includes an innovative product for protection and control of your customers’ information in its portfolio.
- Can be installed in the MSP’s data centre as an added service.
- Simple deployment and minimum management.
- Scaled according to needs and entry of new users.
- Can be integrated with your customers’ identification management systems.
- Designed for individual professional users.
- Fast start-up. Does not require technical expertise.
- Restricts permissions to documents (e.g. read only, no printing).
- Monitors who accesses your data and blocked accesses.
- Adds security to what you share using Dropbox, email. pendrive, etc.